Security fasteners TO TIMBER AND LIGHT METAL
Headlok® Security Head screws are designed to securely fasten metal roofing and cladding profiles, to prevent unauthorised entry into property. It is ideal for; warehouses, shopping centres, government and defence installations, correctional and storage facilities, community centres and water treatment facilities. Headlok Security head Roof Zips® are designed to fix into timber battens and steel purlins up to 1.5mm thick.
Note: For fixing into thicker metals up to 4.5mm thick, Headlok® Metal Teks® are recommended.
Features & Benefits
- Unique tamper proof head design that can only be installed and undone using Buildex® Security Socket
- End users are placed on registration database to ensure traceability of socket location
- Fast & Easy Installation – patented Roof Zips® point design simplifies installation saving you time and money
- Climaseal® 4 corrosion protection
- Under-roof Corrosion Protection with Shankguard® feature which prevents the scratching and scouring of the fastener shank that can happen during installation
- Higrip® Feature grips to the roof sheeting to create a positive join preventing water entry and over drilling. It also stops the roof sheet moving down the shank when the roof is walked on
- Proudly manufactured in Australia
- HeadLok Driver Part Number: 6-991-0372-2