Cyclonic Assemblies fixing to Timber
Roof-lok® Cyclonic Type 17
Buildex® Roof-lok® 14-10 Cyclonic Timber Screws are designed for crest fixing both corrugated and square rib roof profiles and fixes into timber battens (both hardwood and softwood).
Features & Benefits
- Ultimate Roof Holding Capability in Cyclonic Conditions – large contact area dramatically improves ability to hold down roof
- Complies with Cyclonic Building Standards – Suitable for roofs designed for Category 5 Cyclones. Deemed to Comply Approval (m/192) from the Northern Territory Building Advisory Committee and has been tested and passed by James Cook University Cyclone Testing Station (Test Summary Sheet TS936 Revision A)
- Helps Prevent Water Entry with Large 19mm EPDM Seal
- Climaseal® 5 and Climaseal® 4 corrosion protection available
- Under-roof Corrosion Protection with Shankguard® feature* which prevents the scratching and scouring of the fastener shank that can happen during installation
- Fast and Easy application into both Hardwood and Softwood battens
*Only available on some fastening solutions. Refer below product table.